Phil and Brianna discuss networking, how to work a room, and the importance of creating that personal touch for your business.
We discuss these topics:
* In-person networking and handling the jitters when meeting people in person
* How to choose a networking group that’s right for you
* How to communicate with prospects and work a room with integrity
* Quickly build know, like, and trust with prospective clients
* Got the meeting? Schedule it right there on the spot, don’t procrastinate
Listen to this podcast to learn networking basics. Join us as we share our experience and experiences designed to give you takeaways that could be implemented immediately into your business.
Enjoy the BeenThere SoldThat podcast on your favorite podcast platforms!
Apple Podcasts – https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/been-there-sold-that/id1708948309
Amazon – https://www.amazon.com/Been-There-Sold-That/dp/B0CJP7DSMM
Spotify – https://open.spotify.com/show/3X0No00Z1KNVQebyVgnkhC
Audacy.com – https://www.audacy.com/podcast/been-there-sold-that-56b79
Listen Notes – https://www.listennotes.com/podcasts/been-there-sold-that-brianna-hendley-and-h7QOkSd1fs9/
Brianna Hendley, Founder of Achievant | www.achievantcoaching.com
Phil Whitebloom, Founder of Been There Consulting Services | | www.beentherecs.com